AMR was founded to help answer questions that many of us grapple with at some stage of life;
- “How do I get more enjoyment out of life?”
- “Why do I have no time/where did the day go?”
- “Is this product ethical or sustainable?”
- “How can we better serve our friends, our community and our planet?”
- “What is my impact on the environment?”
- “How can I be more creative?”
Compounding this is the fact that as technology has evolved it has produced an ever-increasing number of digital tools, platforms and services, many claiming to enrich our lives for just the low cost of our time, attention and privacy. Undoubtedly, this advancement has also led to new ways to over-consume, overwhelm and ‘busy-fy’ our daily lives, often leaving many of our questions unanswered.
The AMR team decided that the moment was right to harness modern technology and the power of the internet to help address our queries and build a platform with the intent of affecting meaningful change. A stage to help spotlight the people, services and organisations that can help provide a means to live a happier and healthier life, as well as positively impact our planet.
You could call it A Modern Remedy to the challenges of our modern life.